Below is the initial (preliminary) list of speakers and topics for the Eighth Annual Meeting of the PFS, which will be held in Bodrum, Turkey at the Hotel Karia Princess, from Thursday, September 19, to Tuesday, September 24, 2013. Those interested in attending should contact Dr. Hoppe or Mr. Grözinger, Administrative Secretary, regarding conditions, availability, and requirements. (Please be advised that nearly half of all available places have already been reserved. So don’t wait too long.)
Property and Freedom Society
8th Annual Meeting, September 19–24, 2013
Karia Princess Hotel, Bodrum, Turkey
Speakers & Topics
- Anthony Daniels (Theodore Dalrymple), Public Health or Public Totalitarianism? A Report from Medical Journals
- Norman Stone, World War II Revisited
- Thomas DiLorenzo, The Myth of American Exceptionalism
- Hans-Hermann Hoppe, What is Human Nature? Does it Exist?
- Jared Taylor, A Brief History of US Race Relations
- Stephan Kinsella, The Role of the Corporation and Limited Liability in a Free Society
- Guido Huelsmann, Some Common Fallacies Concerning Financial Markets
- Paul Cantor, What Literature can teach Economics
- David Howden, Labor Laws: Legislating Unemployment
- Eugen-Maria Schulak, Friedrich Nietzsche – Right Wing Anarchist?
- Gerard Casey, Begotten not made: Law, Order and Community
- Sean Gabb, Understanding England and the English
- Nikolay Gertchev, Entrepreneurship and Betting: What, if anything, can Businessmen learn from Betting Odds?
- Robert Nef, Understanding Switzerland and the Swiss
- Thorsten Polleit, Organized Crime and the Progression Towards a Single World Fiat Currency