Property and Freedom Podcast, Episode 116. Also podcast at KOL100 | The Role of the Corporation and Limited Liability In a Free Society (PFS 2013).
The video and slides are below. See also the Q&A panel [PFP117], which contains several interchanges between me and Sean Gabb about this issue. See also Sean Gabb’s article Stephan Kinsella on Limited Liability: Notes of a Speech Made to the 2013 Meeting in Bodrum of the Property and Freedom Society, to which I intend to reply at a later time.
For background, see:
- Kinsella, Corporate Personhood, Limited Liability, and Double Taxation; In Defense of the Corporation
- Robert Hessen, In Defense of the Corporation (Hoover 1978)
- Firms: google various recent Mises University lectures by Peter Klein on the theory of the firm
- Yaron Brook, “The Corporation” (Ayn Rand Institute, 2007)
- KOL 026 | FreeDomain Radio with Stefan Molyneux discussing Corporations and Limited Liability