As noted in Youtube Videos for Past PFS Meetings, the PFS is migrating from older media platforms to Youtube for recordings of meetings from 2008–2013. The presentations for the PFS 2013 Annual Meeting are now available: see the PFS 2013 Youtube Playlist. The 2013 PFS Annual meeting was held at the Hotel Karia Princess, from Thursday, September 19, to Tuesday, September 24, 2013.
Speakers and presentations for the PFS 2013 Annual Meeting are listed below, with links to YouTube versions of the presentations on the PFS YouTube channel, in particular at the PFS 2013 Youtube Playlist:
- Nikolay Gertchev (France), Entrepreneurship and Betting: What, if anything, can Businessmen learn from Betting Odds?
- Thorsten Polleit (Germany), Organized Crime and the Progression Towards a Single World Fiat Currency
- Paul Cantor† (USA), What Literature Can Teach Economics
- Howden, Machaj, Gertchev, Polleit, Cantor, Discussion, Q&A
- Eugen-Maria Schulak (Austria), Friedrich Nietzsche—Right Wing Anarchist?
- Sean Gabb (England), Understanding England and the English
- Robert Nef (Switzerland), Understanding Switzerland and the Swiss
- Anthony Daniels (Theodore Dalrymple) (England), Public Health or Public Totalitarianism? A Report from Medical Journals
- Schulak, Gabb, Nef, Daniels, Discussion, Q&A
- Richard Lynn (England), Why Are the Jews So Smart?
- Jared Taylor (USA), A Brief History of US Race Relations
- Hans-Hermann Hoppe (Germany/Turkey), What is Human Nature? Does it Exist?
- Norman Stone† (UK/Turkey), World War II Revisited
- Stephan Kinsella (USA), The Role of the Corporation and Limited Liability in a Free Society
- Lynn, Taylor, Hoppe, Stone, Kinsella, Discussion, Q&A