As noted in Youtube Videos for Past PFS Meetings, the PFS is migrating from older media platforms to Youtube for recordings of meetings from 2008–2013. The presentations for the 2006 and 2007 meetings were not recorded.
The original Program for the 2008 meeting is available, and is posted below:
I. The Inequality of Man and the Wealth and Poverty of Nations
- Richard Lynn: The Global Bell Curve
- Paul Gottfried: Can We Defeat the Disease of Egalitarianism?
- Yuri Maltsev: The Quest for Equality and the Poverty of Nations
- Tatu Vanhanen: IQ and the Wealth of Nations
- Volkmar Weiss: History as Cycles of Population Quality
II. Revisionist Perspectives on the History of the Middle East
- William Marina: A Desert Without Thaw: U.S. – Iran Relations 1944- Present
- Peter Mentzel: The Ottoman Empire: How Sick Was the Sick Man of Europe?
- Hunt Tooley: Divide, Rule, Manipulate: Western Strategies for the Middle East in the Period between the World Wars
III. The Nature of the State
- Christian Michel: The Neurosis of Science and the State
- Edward Stringham: If Anarcho-Capitalism is so Great Why Doesn’t it Exist?
- David Gordon: Comment: Is the State a “Market Failure?”
IV. The Failure of the Idea of a “Minimal State”
- Thomas DiLorenzo: The American Myth of Limited Constitutional Government
- Marco Bassani: Empire or Liberty: The Anti-Federalist Alternative
- Mateusz Machaj: Comment: On the Impossibility of a Minimal State
V. State, Politics, and Economics
- Kakha Bendukidze: Can Government Be Reformed or Must It Be Abolished? Experiences of A Businessman in Government
- Dan Stastny: The Economics of Economics
VI. Theory, History, and Strategy